STERICELL is intended for hot air sterilization of materials under specified temperature and duration. It is characterized by quiet running with a patented fine system of forced air circulation in the chamber by means of a built-in fan which eliminates the “cold air” area formation. Loose and deposit-forming substances can be sterilized in closed bottles. The device is suitable for medical and veterinary clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, health care centers, and laboratories. Service providers like testing and beauty salons, body piercing studios, manicure, pedicure and hairdresser’s shops can take an ideal advantage of the 22-liter chamber of compact size and small weight.
The device complies with the requirement of the EU Directive no. 93/42/EEC including the clinical evaluation.
- Inner volume size: 22, 55, 111, 222, and 404 liters
- Temperature range from 10 °C above the ambient temperature to 250 °C
- Inner chamber: Stainless steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
Temperature distribution is controlled by microprocessor automatics (Fuzzy logic) with a digital display and a PT 100 thermostat sensor. The microprocessor automatics ensure high accuracy of temperature regulation with a guaranteed thermal stability at each place of the sterilization chamber and control of the door and air flap valve opening. It guarantees higher safety of the individual sterilization procedures.
STERICELL meets the highest demands for quality, speed, simple and comfortable operation, and safety. The individual sterilization batches records can either be printed by means of a printer, or it can be saved in a PC using special WarmComm software. The inner arrangement of the chamber enables rearrangement of the screens or shelves, thus enabling the best possible use of the inner area.
STERICELL of volume size 222 and 404 liters can be ordered either as a one- or two-door (open-through) model. It can be mounted in a wall between the contaminated and clean zone. We also offer the process and chemical indicators of the hot air sterilization to control the sterilization efficiency
The hot-air sterilizers STERICELL line complies with the EEC Medical Devices Directive no. 93/42/EEC, including clinical evaluation and hygienic requirements. It meets the requirements of reproducibility and accuracy of temperature distribution and other parameters related to hot-air sterilizers, derived from such standards like ISO 9000 or ISO/17025. To prove the continuous quality of working processes in accordance with the device parameters declared by the manufacturer (importer), the device users are supplied with IQ (installation qualification), OQ (operational qualification), and PQ (process qualification - validation) documents. The devices meet the requirements of operation in accredited or certified health care centers and in laboratories (CE 1023).
- Long-term functionality and reliability of the devices is guaranteed both by perfect technical solution and use of top quality materials during the production:
- Robust construction and perfect protection against corrosion thanks to a self-supporting outer jacket made of galvanized steel sheet provided with hard and resistant baking paint on the outer side;
- Inner two-jacket chamber with easy removable facing sheets (the 22-liter volume size has a single jacket only) and the door panel are made of top quality stainless steel (DIN 1.4301, AISI 304), which guarantees long life and easy cleaning;
- To save energy and minimize heat radiation to the environment, the chamber is perfectly insulated by means of ecologic insulating material, which also keeps safe temperature on the device surface;
- In addition to it, the chamber is equipped with a mechanical infinitely adjustable air flap valve used mainly during wet material drying before sterilization;
- Well-considered door mechanics – space saving door opening minimizes space requirements by 90°C; upon request, left-open door can even be supplied. There are four places for the door setting to seal the chamber perfectly (the 22-liter volume size has only one adjustable screw on the side of the door lock); practical door handle enables the door opening even by an elbow (except for the 22-liter volume size);
- Temperature distribution is controlled by a modern microprocessor Fuzzy-Logic with a digital display and a PT 100 thermostat sensor – it guarantees high accuracy of temperature regulation and process reliability during the material processing;
- Well-considered to the least details from the ecological point of view – regarding the living environment, all components are recyclable;
- Economical in continuous operation – compact construction with easy accessible power and supply components reduces any potentially required service works; special autodiagnostic programs;
- The devices can be placed either one on another or side by side.
Contrary to some products without forced air circulation, this device with a built-in ventilator is able to:
- Eliminate the “cold air“ area formation
- Speed up the cycle, thus shorten the period of the device running and reduce power consumption
- Guarantee better temperature distribution in the sterilization chamber
- Guarantee thermal stability in each place of the sterilization chamber
Safety of working processes is controlled for the whole process period by microprocessor automatics registering and reacting correspondingly to the preset temperature and time and also to all possible disturbing influences like e.g. door or air flap valve opening during sterilization, power failure, etc.
The STERICELL line is equipped with autodiagnostics including the continuous electronic control of the individual working phases and independent adjustable thermal protection. Mechanical Class 2 safety thermostat protects the device, its surroundings and processed material against inadmissible temperature exceeding (double protection of the sterilized materials against overheating). By this solution, the influence of careless operation on the safe result of the sterilization cycle has been excluded. We offer process and chemical indicators to check the sterilization efficiency of the hot air sterilization.
The basic program equipment offers three sterilization programs that you can choose depending on the type of the processed material.
Three pre-set sterilization programs with pre-heating (possibility of user modification by an authorized person)
- P1 – temperature 160 °C/ sterilization exposure 60 min
- P2 – temperature 170 °C/ sterilization exposure 30 min
- P3 – temperature 180 °C/ sterilization exposure 20 min
- Easy and comfortable operation, well-arranged service and control elements on the smile-shaped control panel
- Practical handle enables the door opening even by an elbow (except for the 22-liter volume size)
- Larger volume sizes are equipped with braked traveling wheels to make handling easy
- Easy removable inner facing sheets enable easy cleaning
- Inner arrangement of the chamber enables re-arrangement of the screens or shelves and insertion of materials of different size, thus making the best of the inner space
- Practically placed handle to control the air flap valve position (suction and exhaust flap)
In addition to the classical deliveries, we offer a number of other services. Service and user support are ensured fully by a world wide network of contractual organizations of BMT a.s. We have a large network of brand service centers connected to the HOT-LINE service, which ensures quick reaction to the customers’ questions and requirements. A special autodiagnostic program has been developed to ensure user’s comfort and enable quick and top-quality service intervention. Spare parts deliveries are ensured parallelly to the final products manufacture and form a part of the service activity management system. This all guarantees low operating cost and long life of the device.
The device complies with all current ecological requirements. It burdens neither the working nor the living environment. The outer insulation jacket of the sterilization chamber with quality insulation reduces markedly the thermal losses and saves power consumption. The device does not produce any hazardous waste.
During the device production, ecological processing methods are used as well. Both the packing and all the essential parts of the device are recyclable. The device is composed of steel (95 %), other material (4 %), and electromaterial and plastics (1 %). Ecological disposal is carried out after the device disassembly by an authorized person in accordance with EU regulations that correspond to the WEEE (Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment) Directive.